Host Your Event Here
Make your next event one to remember! Host your friends, family, colleagues or members in a welcoming event room with a relaxed, creative wine country vibe.
Events hosted here include:
- Wedding rehearsal dinners
- Wedding party events
- Engagements and engagement parties/celebrations
- Anniversary celebrations
- Renewal of vows
- Baby showers
- Birthday parties
- Petaluma/wine country tours and scavenger hunts
- Work offsites and brainstorming meetings
- Nonprofits and fundraisers
- Local campaign events and meet-and-greets
- Book clubs and meetups
- and more!
Barber Cellars’ unique tasting room is located right inside the Hotel Petaluma, and available for event rentals on an hourly or daily basis. From our unique, hand-built serving counter/bar to comfortable living-room style seating, it’s a perfect environment for celebrations and functions of all kinds.
Whether you’re local to the North Bay and looking for “event rental venues near me” or a visitor planning a special trip to Sonoma County wine country, the Barber family is ready to help make your special occasion just that much more special.
Our unique Petaluma event space features:
- 750 square feet, with space for 10 to 50 people depending on setup needed
- (Additional space available next door at Barber Lee Spirits)
- Seating easy to arrange into smaller groups of two to eight people
- Comfortable temperature control – fully air conditioned and heated
- A warm space with tall ceilings and Victorian farmhouse living room vibe and decoration.
- Small gas fireplace adds to the ambiance
- Ultra-convenient, indoor access to and from iconic, renovated Hotel Petaluma and Shuckery restaurant
- Right in the heart of downtown Petaluma — a few hundred feet from Kentucky Street shops, restaurants, bars, art galleries, antique shops, music and more
- Large-screen, wall-mounted television or video display
- Available for rental seven days a week
Special event services available — pricing varies:
- Wine tastings, wine service, wine pairings
- Custom labeled Barber Cellars wine bottles
- Flowers, floral arrangements, seasonal wreaths and event-based decorations from expert Petaluma partners including Flower Casita
- Locally-made appetizers, artisan cheese boards, charcuterie from Point Reyes, Marin French, Lala’s Jams, Zoe’s Meats and more
- Custom local artisan gifts for attendees
- Games including our classic arcade game table, foosball, wine country trivia, and many kids’ board games
Event rental rates and fees:
The best way to price your event at the Barber Cellars venue is to get in touch.
Depending on your event type and timing, our typical hourly room rate is $150 with a three-hour minimum (weekdays) or four-hour minimum (Friday – Sunday).
Discounts available to non-profit organizations and Barber Cellars Wine Club members.
Additional, larger space is available right next door at our sister company, Barber Lee Spirits.
Recent Customer Reviews
Not only was it a different kind of wine tasting with unique treats to pair, it was an overall fantastic experience thanks to delicious wines and lovely service. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up liking most of the wines. While I usually don’t get too excited about Zinfandels, Mr. Beast was a favorite! You also get helpful info along the way about the story behind Barber Cellars, their small batches, and the meaningful names to each one.
What is not to like here. Family owned and they actually hang there. Make their own blend of wine. It is fantastic and attached to the Hotel Petaluma which is my favorite place to stay now! Very small and quaint, video game table and fun board games to play or just grab a comfy seat on the couch or chair and hang out. Great locals and nice people.